Four abstracting and indexing databases give you instant access to article abstracts of the world's leading civil engineering, computer science, computer & communications security and library & information management collections. The fulltext of articles abstracted are available from a choice of locations, either on a pay-per-view basis or seamlessly if you are a subscriber to the relevant journal.
The databases combined offer over 500,000 abstracts, key worded and indexed across all major subject disciplines. Each database is also available as hard-copy journals, containing the editors' selections of the most cutting-edge material.
• Covers the world's top 100 computer security journals of which 74 are ISI ranked and 63 are US journals
• Over 19,000 abstracts
• Accreditation board of leading computer security experts
• Archive back to 1996
• 100 abstracts added each month
• Featured titles include Journal of Cryptology and Computers and Security.
• Covers the world's top 200 computing journals of which 197 are ISI ranked and 87 are US journals
• Over 260,000 abstracts
• Accreditation board of leading computer science experts
• Archive back to 1987
• 1,500 abstracts added each month
• Featured titles include ACM Computing Surveys and Computational Intelligence
• Covers the world's top library/information management journals
• Over 38,000 abstracts
• Archive back to 1988
• Unique structured abstracts
• Coverage of the world's leading 150 civil engineering journals of which 123 are ISI ranked and 42 are US journals
• Access to over 190,000 abstracts
• Accreditation Board of leading civil engineering experts
• Archive back to 1976
• 1,000 abstracts added each month
• AFeatured titles include Journal of Fluid Mechanics and Water Resources Research
Only the very best publications in the world are included, removing the problem of searching through substandard material.
All material is verified by an external independent panel of renowed subject experts, making it quicker and easier to identify relevant, high-quality content.
Maximize Existing Resources
Increase usage and pin-point relevant content within existing resources by linking directly from Emerald Abstracts to the full-text article via CrossRef.
Stay up to date
Immediate access to the latest information, as Abstracts are uploaded as soon as they are published
For individual product information, please follow the links on this page or contact us.